This is the home of TuneNet, the Multi Format Music Player and Internet Radio Streamer for Amiga OS4.
TuneNet is a modular player which supports a range of music formats through plugins. Recording and Shout/Ice-cast broadcasting is also provided. A system GUI is provided along with a customisable minuture dock (widget/gadget) facility and XML driven skinnable interface. TuneNet a is free (and currently closed source) piece software which was written from the ground up by Paul Heams in 2004.
Features* Plays MP3's and MP3 Shoutcast streams.
* Integrates with IBrowse and AWeb.
* Built in Internet Stream Searching facility.
* Drag and Drop with recursive loading.
* Sound Level display.
* Station and current tune display.
* Reaction GUI and OS4 native
* Plugin Support (Players).
* HD Save for Streams.
* IDV3.2 tag support.
* Docky Skinable Interface
* Search / Sorting and Editing facilities.
* Different Playing Facilities (XFade, Gapless Play etc..)
* Sub Song Support
* On the fly resampling / multi-mixing.
* Encoder support and Shoutcast compatible Broadcasting.
* Extended M3U playlist support + Station saving within playlists.
Thanks To* Russell Glover for the Docky Graphics and ideas.
* Tomaz Kid, Red Melons and Sascha Pfalz for all the testing.
* The Frieden Brothers - for all the hardwork on OS4 and PThreads library.
* The AmigaWorld crew for their testing, feedback and comments.
* The Internet for allowing all this to happen!
* Juha Niemimaki for his AHXPlay Library (The first test plugin).
* klesterjr and Herewegoagain for the Icons.
* Original PTPlay sources for the PT plugin by Ronald Hof, Timm S. Mueller and Per Johansson
* My wife, for her understanding!
Currently TuneNet is in development, with this site hosting information and downloads for the latest alpha builds.
The last semi stable, but very old, OS4depot release can be found on OS4depot (click the link to download).